- Touch typing is a valuable life skill.
- You will need to know high school algebra.
- Learn a second language.
- Microsoft will not send you money if you forward a message to 20 people.
- All get rich quick schemes are illegal.
- Your wife is never fat.
- (Men) You never look as good as you think you do.
- (Women) You never look as bad as you think you do.
- Don't wear a Star Trek uniform to jury duty.
- Hard work may pay off in the long run but procrastination pays of immediately.
Notes from others who have sought asylum
- Wear Sunscreen by Mary Schmich
- The Seven Habits by Steven R. Covey